Outpatients Nurse (RGN)
Camden, London, Greater London, England
- £ 30500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Oct 2020
- 1 Nov 2020
Salary and Benefits: Up to £30,500 + Pension + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Private Healthcare + much more!
The Outpatient Nurses that we work with take their careers seriously and want to work with employers who prioritise employee training. We are working with a hospital who are passionate about supporting their employees – they offer their nursing teams dedicated clinical training!
Patients have stated; “Cannot praise this hospital enough – from the receptionist and cleaners to the first-class Doctors and Nurses, they couldn’t have done more to improve my stay. Thank you!”
3 great things about this hospital:
1. This well-established hospital has c40 beds, 4 theatres (2 with laminar flow), an extended recovery unit and a JAG accredited Endoscopy unit coupled with a Good CQC rating!
2. With a reputation for providing 5* patient care, they offer some of the most advanced treatments available and regularly invest in their facilities to upgrade their services,
3. Work with a passionate and supportive nursing team who love what they do and often go above and beyond for their patients. They know how to celebrate success and regularly reward their employees for their hard work!
What you will do as an Outpatients Nurse (RGN):
• Provide high quality evidence-based nursing, supporting with the management of the Outpatients Department.
• Work with both the nursing and the wider clinical team to ensure that patients have an excellent experience.
• You must be a Registered General Nurse with an active NMC registration. Experience working within Outpatients is preferred but training can be provided.