Browston, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
- £ 18.5 - 20.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Oct 2020
- 1 Nov 2020
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by Apply. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Kingsley Specialist Services is part of the Kingsley Healthcare Group and are leading providers of specialist services for adults with learning disabilities, particularly those who may have complex needs or dual diagnoses.
Decoy Farm, Browston, Great Yarmouth (NR31)
RMN/RNLD Nurse – up to £20.00ph
Hours: 12 - 36 hours per week available
The purpose of the nurse role is to provide high quality nursing care to our residents. You will work as a member of the nursing team, carrying out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners. Ensuring that care services are consistently provided to a high quality standard and the personal care needs of residents, are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence. As well as assist in the nursing care of the resident’s physical environment and in the general day-day activities of the Home.
- Accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care.
- Administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Kingsley Healthcare medication policy.
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals
- Report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
Decoy Farm provides support for people with learning disabilities and complex needs who would benefit from living in a more peaceful setting.
Proven experience of working in a care setting
RNLD or RMN qualification with an active NMC Pin
Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
Well-developed time management and leadership skills
What we offer:
- £2000 Welcome Bonus (T&C's apply)
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service