Hartlepool, Durham, England
- £ 38000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Oct 2020
- 29 Oct 2020
11 bedded Hospital based in Hartlepool supporting adults with Mental health conditions and learning disabilities.
Registered Nurse: RMN/RNLD
* £39,989.04 Per Annum
* £18.31 per hour
* 42-hour Contract
* Luxury facility
* Leading organisation with over 130 Hospitals in the UK
* Modern facility in beautiful setting
* Qualified RMN or RNLD
* Maintain documentation, undertake audits.
* Good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practises
* Be an ambassador for the service
* Opportunity to increase salary through training and development
* Monthly support & expert clinical supervision
* Free meals
* Employee referral scheme
* Fitness programme
* Nutrition consultation
* NMC annual payment
* DBS check - cost covered
* Uniform provided
* Free parking
* Breaks and handovers paid
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Myles on Apply. Myles will be able to assist you in any questions you may have.
Avon Search is always seeking RGNs, RMNs and RNLDs across the UK. If you are currently seeking a new post then please feel free to get in touch or send us your CV and we will commit to finding your Ideal Position.