Unit Nurse Manager
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 40000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 1 Oct 2020
- 1 Nov 2020
£40,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7)| Full Time | Days | Great Benefits | Elderly and Dementia Home | RGN or RMN Considered |
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as Unit Nurse Manager in their large nursing home in Luton.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract working full time days on a flexible basis
• A fantastic annual salary of £40,000 which equates to NHS Band 7
• A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
• A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
• Free uniforms and DBS
• Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As RGN/RMN Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.