Ward Nurse (RGN)
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 31000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Oct 2020
- 1 Nov 2020
Salary and benefits: To £31,000 + Generous Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Free Parking + More!
One of the biggest challenges that Ward Nurses face is working with limited resource whilst still providing the best care for their patients. We work with a client who has solved this problem for their Nursing team – they invest significantly in training, engage their workforce and are committed to providing a high nurse to patient ratio!
Perhaps you strive to work for an employer that has a dedicated training academy and can help you become a multi-disciplined Nurse! Maybe you would benefit from working with an engaged team who are passionate about what they do and regularly go above and beyond for their patients!
3 great things about this business:
1. Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world leading clinicians and surgeons that are passionate about providing exemplary patient care.
2. High levels of investment across their hospitals, they understand that by investing in the most advanced technology, they can deliver the best quality care to their patients.
3. Dedicated training provided for all their staff, there is ample opportunity to be mentored by the best and really develop your experience within acute care.
What you will do as a Ward Nurse (RGN):
• Work with a dedicated team of Nurses to ensure that you provide both personalised and extensive care you your patients within a medical, surgical and day case setting.
• Support the Sisters and the Ward Manager with the smooth running of the unit and act as a role model to junior members of staff to ensure patient safety.
• You must have an active NMC registration and have experience of working within a team in either a medical or surgical ward setting.
One of their Nurses stated; “Working with this hospital has allowed me to realise my potential – the best thing about my job is being part of a supported and dedicated team!”.
Why other Nurses want to work with this business:
• This well-established private hospital has 2 operating theatres, 34 beds, a ‘good’ CQC rating and extremely high levels of patient satisfaction!
• Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working and a supportive management structure – they know how to celebrate their success and organise numerous social events throughout the year.
Click to Apply! To apply please follow the link provided or contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing to find out more.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28412.0 - 31415.0 Per yearFull timePermanentOldbury, West Midlands, England
Staff Nurse - Short Term Rehabilitation Learning Disabilities Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities N...