Clinical Lead (Community Psychiatric Nurse) - Band 7
- £ 29.18 - 31.3 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Oct 2020
- 29 Oct 2020
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Lead (Community Psychiatric Nurse) to work full-time based in Thurrock. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Lead role is £29.18 - £31.30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As postholder of this role you will be expected to complete Initial assessments, brief therapeutic interventions/interventions with young people and their families referred to a CAMH service.
- You will supervise and support with systems and processes within the team.
Requirements of the Clinical Lead:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Previous CAMHS experience is essential.
This Clinical Lead job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.