RGN Night Nurse
Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 18.5 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Oct 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
£18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Days | Large Nursing Home |
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Chelmsford currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Great rates of pay of £18.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £34,630
• A company pension scheme
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities, career development prospects and unrivalled support
• A range of staff recognition and reward schemes
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing and administering medications and keeping clinical records in line with NMC and CQC requirements
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.