- £ 19.0 - 21.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Oct 2020
- 29 Oct 2020
Senior Nurse/ Clinical Lead
Cheshire West £19 - £21 p/h
LINQ Healthcare Recruitment Specialists are recruiting for a Clinical Lead to join a privately owned client just outside of Chester
The Registered Manager is looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse to work as the clinical lead of a 40 Bed Nursing and Residential home. In this position of clinical lead, you will need to lead the nursing and care teams as well as supporting the registered manager with aspects whilst the clinical team within of running the home whilst maintaining a passion for caring for older people. The clinical lead / senior nurse (RGN / RN) will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion safety and dignity whilst striving for continuous improvement.
If you are looking for a role where you can help shape the quality of care the residents receive, whilst having responsibility for efficient running of nursing provision then you will find this position very rewarding!
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and values:
- A qualified RGN with a valid NMC number
- Previous experience working as a Senior Nurse in a Nursing Home
- Possess good ITskills
- Experience of assessing the needs of residents and writing and maintaining personalised care plans
- Experience of Clinical Audits
- People Management experience
- A committed and organised approach.
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Clinical training support and development
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- NEST pension plan
- Paid Breaks
- Paid enhanced DBS
- Free Uniform
If you are interested in applying for this position get in touch with Chloe Lowton
Telephone number: 07458142827