Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 34142.0 - 34142.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Sep 2020
- 28 Nov 2020
Up to £34,142 per annum + Enhancements (equates to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 Hours | Days | Fantastic Benefits |
A leading Westminster hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Theatre Scrub RGN or ODP to join their busy Operating Department.
Details of this Scrub Nurse/ODP role and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £34,142 plus enhancements for unsocial hours
• 37.5 hour working week on days
• A contributory pension scheme or continuation of the NHS pension scheme
• Ongoing training and development opportunities, with established career progression pathways
• 27 days annual leave
• Private health cover
• A range of retail and travel discounts
Candidates for this Theatre Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or a HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate 2 – 3 years post-registration experience in a scrub role, with experience working with a various case mix
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Work well independently and as part of a strong multidisciplinary team,
• Committed to maintaining high clinical standards
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.