Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Skipton, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 18.0 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 30 Sep 2020
- 2 Jan 2021
£18.00 to £19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 36 hours per week | Nights only | Good CQC |
A large nursing home in Skipton is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD to work full time nights on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers general/medical and dementia nursing care packages to older adults in a home from home setting.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• 36 hours per week
• Nights only
• Fantastic rates of pay offered at £18.00 to £19.00 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• Time and a half for Bank Holidays, double time for Christmas Day and New Year's Eve nights
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a Good CQC rated home
As Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse/RMN preferably but will consider Adult General Nurse/RGN and Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Excellent organisation, administrative and written skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.