Registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Mental Health Rehab
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 25000.0 - 33965.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Sep 2020
- 29 Oct 2020
- Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- Salary: £25,000 - £33,965 per annum ( up to £17.40 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference
- Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference (12 hour shifts)
Hospital Details: The hospital caters for men with the primary diagnosis of:
• Complex mental health needs including Personality Disorder
• Challenging behaviours
• Substance and alcohol misuse
There are two treatment pathways available the hospital; treatment resistant and treatment engaging. They offer a unique model that combines Positive Behavioural Support (PBS) with Compassion Focussed Therapy (CFT).
• "The therapy activities helped me be more confident."
• "The hospital is lot better and a lot cleaner than other places I've been to. The staff are good here."
• "It's all good here. I'm being discharged tomorrow so I'm looking forward to moving on with my life and living independently."
The Team : The Hospital has a full MDT (Multidisciplinary team) comprising of a Consultant, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, OT, Social Worker, Support and Administration Staff. The aim is to work as a close team providing a holistic range of assessments and treatments.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse ), the Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- Salary continuance scheme
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training and support
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- CPD top up
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- A variety of flexible working options
- Free on-site parking
- Free meals on shift
- Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel & Leadership & management development
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Support with your NMC PIN revalidation
- 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Wellbeing and support activities
- Pension contribution
- Sick pay - sick paid for the first two periods of sickness in a 12 month period any sickness after this it is down to the manager's discretion
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Long service award - additional annual leave awarded with length of service
- Holiday Buy and Sell
- Eye care Voucher scheme
- A range of other benefits including - retail discounts & special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full time...Bank...Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
Start date: ASAP You will be a qualified Staff Nurse, looking to work on the ward of a leading Hospital. This is an excellent oppor...
£ 29069.0 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Preceptorship Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - Adult Acute Hospital - rated OUTSTANDING by CQC Location: Nottingham Salary: up to &pou...