Registered Nurse - RMN/RGN
Ringwood, Hampshire, England
- £ 38000.0 - 48000.0 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 14 Oct 2020
- 29 Oct 2020
Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN) - £17.50 - £22 per hour
Are you a compassionate nurse with an active pin?
Are you passionate about providing outstanding care to some of the most vulnerable patients in society?
Would you like to work for a progressive company that truly lives up to its values?
We are recruiting For a Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN) for a well-led and patient focused hospital, based in Ringwood.
As a leading provider of psychiatric treatment for older adults, our client is looking for highly skilled and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurses (or Registered General Nurses with a background in mental health care) to help improve patient outcomes and be an ambassador for the service.
The hospital is comprised of single gendered wards for older adults with functional and/or organic mental health conditions. Most have challenging behaviours, which means they need more intensive therapeutic interventions than can be provided in a nursing home setting. As such, this is a highly challenging role. However, it boasts some of the most competitive salary ranges in the market, so please don’t hesitate to apply if you feel you are suitable for the role.
Education, Skills and qualifications - Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN)
· Valid NMC Pin (RMN or RGN with a mental health background)
· Experience in acute elderly mental health care would be very beneficial
· Thorough knowledge of the mental health act and its provisions
· Excellent conflict resolution and de-escalation skills
· Excellent communication
· Great team working skills
· A calm, compassionate nature
Job Role: Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN)
· Ensure that comprehensive, individualised care plans are in place and are regularly reviewed in accordance with the NMC guidelines and company policy
· Carry out risk assessments for patients
· Make sure that junior staff are trained and able to perform their day to day tasks
· Administer medication
· Liaise with patients’ friends and loved ones
· Provide person-centred care
· Advise on nursing care, infection control and best practice
· Communicate effectively with staff at all levels
· Handle challenging situations calmly
· Participate actively in Multi-Disciplinary Team meetings
Benefits - Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN)
· Comprehensive induction and tailored career development plan
· Free DBS
· Store discounts
· Complimentary uniform
· 33 days annual leave
· Contributory Pension scheme
· Opportunities for progression and CPD – most managers started in junior positions
· Support with revalidation
· Free life insurance
· Choice of day or night shifts
If you would like to be considered for this role please contact Danny on 01473 924990 or apply now with an up to date CV.
This job was posted to Ward nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Ringwood, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...
£ 31800.0 - 37400.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
Registered Nurse Location: Salisbury, WiltshirePosition: Registered NurseCare Categories: Physical Disability, Alzheimer's & Strok...