Head of Clinical Services
Worthing, West Sussex, England
- £ 65000.0 - 75000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 28 Sep 2020
- 28 Oct 2020
Salary and Benefits: Up to £75,000 + £1440 on call allowance + Pension + 35 days holiday + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Parking + much more!
When we asked Nurse Leaders, ‘what does it take to deliver outstanding care’, we got a consistent response – ‘having high staff engagement leads to better outcomes and patient satisfaction’. If this statement resonates with your beliefs and you want to work for a hospital whose approach to employee engagement has already been underpinned, with a workforce that feels passionate and committed to their jobs then keep reading…
With a vision that embodies being the best provider of healthcare services and providing an outstanding place to work, this specialist and innovative healthcare provider delivers on their promises – 100% patient satisfaction and a Good CQC rating!
Great things about this hospital:
• A hospital that uniquely combines a fantastic heritage with a modern approach – state of the art facilities and pioneering surgical treatments that have underpinned future treatment for patients in a variety of specialisms.
• Work with a senior management team who make things happen – there is ample opportunity to develop and introduce new services and build upon what is already an exceptional hospital performance.
• Great mandatory training and support with further external leadership training. Work with a hospital director who will facilitate your ambition and help develop your career.
The Hospital Director stated, ‘I love working here – we have a strong management team, who are committed and strive to improve our service offering. There is a real opportunity to make a difference and you will be empowered to do so.’
What you will do as Head of Clinical Services:
• Provide highly visible and inspirational leadership to your heads of department and c130 clinical staff, delivering a clear clinical strategy aimed at improving both patient and employee satisfaction.
• As part of the hospitals senior management team you will maintain Consultant relationships, identify and implement new services and engage with all teams to ensure that the hospital is both safe and compliant – their vision is an Outstanding CQC rating.
• As Head of Clinical Services, you must be a Registered Nurse with an active NMC registration and a proven track record of successfully managing teams within a surgical environment.
Why other leaders work with this hospital:
• This specialist hospital has 3 operating theatres, 20+ inpatient beds, a dedicated day case and ophthalmic suite and a thriving outpatient department!
• Driving efficiencies across the hospital is high on the agenda, new ways of working are embraced, there is lots of autonomy with this role.
To apply; please follow the link provided or contact Jessica at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Worthing, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25000.0 - 32750.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults learning disabilities and physical disabilities - An exciting opportun...
£ 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentEast Grinstead, West Sussex, England
Senior Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with learning and physical disabilities- An exciting opportunity has arisen f...