London, Greater London, England
- £ 31262.0 - 31262.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Sep 2020
- 26 Oct 2020
Up to £31,262
This role is working with CAMHS and Eating Disorder Patients in a renowned Private Hospital within London.
£3,000 welcome bonus!
What we can offer you;
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- NMC Payment in full
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Meals
- Free use of onsite 24 hour gym facilities
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- Long service award
For more information please contact Jack on 01277 245844 or email@example.com
We also offer a £250 referral fee, if you know of any Nurses who may be interested in this role or any role within Healthcare!
Athona Recruitment are specialists in placing Nurses into NHS and Private positions all over the UK. If this role doesn't suit you, but you're looking for your next permanent position, please do get in touch and someone on the team will be able to help you find that dream role!
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25.0 - 26.5 Per hourFull timeContractBarking, Greater London, England
Hunter Mental Health are supporting a great CAMHS team in their search for a Band 6 CAMHS nurse in a north east London based servic...