Inverness, Highland, Scotland
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Sep 2020
- 27 Mar 2021
Lead Nurse - RGN/RMN - Up To £18 per hour
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Nurse (RGN / RMN) to join my clients luxurious nursing home located in Inverness
As a Registered Lead Nurse (RGN / RMN) you would be responsible for ensuring a high level of clinical care is provided to our residents. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centred care, clinical care and dementia care throughout the home.
- You'll lead the care team, be involved in continuous assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents' care.
- You will lead the care teams by example, providing coaching, mentoring and instruction where it's needed and role modelling best practice.
- Your skills will be key to supporting residents with all their needs, therapeutic interventions and meaningful occupations.
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
You will hold a registered nurse qualification RMN / RGN qualification. You will also have a proven track record of leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a team, demonstrating your strong leadership and management skills. You'll have excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills and be willing to learn and develop throughout your career with us.
Role: Lead Nurse / Senior Nurse ( RGN / RMN )
Hours: Full time
Salary: Weekdays - £18
Contracted Hours: 36/48
What benefits do we offer?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday (including statutory Bank Holidays)
- Bank Holiday pay enhancements
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace Pension
- Free uniform
- Optional healthcare cash plan
If you are interested in this Lead Nurse / Senior Nurse position please click 'Apply' Below to avoid disappointment.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Inverness, Highland, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 50000.0 - 55000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentFortrose, Highland, Scotland
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a brand-new purpose-built Nursing Home, complete the commissioning and build your own team....
£ 17.0 - 20.0 Per hourFull timePermanentDornoch, Highland, Scotland
Staff Nurse required in the Dornoch area, paying up to £20 per hour! Days and Nights available - Full timeCompany benefits£20 per h...