Occupational Health Advisor - Home Based anywhere in UK
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 38000.0 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 25 Sep 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
Occupational Health Advisor P/T or F/T, Home Based, £38K. Needs remote case management experience!
HOME WORKING IS HERE! Opportunity for qualified OH Advisors with remote case management experience.
We are working with an OH Provider to source Remote Case Managers, for part time or full time, home-based roles.
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
• To provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice.
• Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports.
• Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH.
• To provide clinical supervision and support other team members, where less experienced.
• Case Management and provision of OH advice.
• NMC registration on Part 3.
• Remote Case Management experience, including phone-based assessments and written reports.
• Post graduate qualification in Occupational Health.
Salary up to £38,000 per annum.
This role is working part time or full time, Monday to Friday. 3 days plus are considered. You must have a stable home internet connection for this role.
Please apply now if you are interested.
This job was posted to Occupational health in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000.0 - 32000.0 Per yearFull timeBank...Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Chase Medical is working on behalf of a leading provider in Occupational Health, who have an immediate opening for an Occupational ...