Registered Nurse - RGN
Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
- £ 16.5 - 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Oct 2020
- 25 Oct 2020
RGN - Registered General Nurse
£16.50 x 44 hours per
Benefits include, DBS paid, employee perks, and much more
Essentia Healthcare are on the look for an RGN - Registered General Nurse to work for an established healthcare organisation within one of their homes in Cardiff this service has an outstanding reputation.
RGN Role: -
• Ensuring the well-being of our residents, making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
• Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans.
• Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
• Overseeing the care team and ensure their duties have been fulfilled throughout the shift.
• Developing, reviewing, and updating care plans
• Ensuring medicines are administered, stored, and received appropriately.
• Ensuring the well-being of service users
About you -RGN:
We're looking for talented, experienced nurses who love what they do. You'll be a caring, compassionate person who can solve problems, show good judgement, and have communication skills.
• You will be registered with the NMC
• Good assessment skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Good communication skills
Don't wait call Essentia Healthcare today for more information!