Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
- £ 48000.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Newly qualified
- 25 Sep 2020
- 24 Mar 2021
Chase Medical have a vacancy available for a Nurse Practitioner to join an established Training Practice in Burton-on-Trent, for up to full time hours, on a permanent basis.
The salary on offer is on the region of £48-£50,000 FTE. Working hours are Monday to Friday and you can specify how many hours you have a preference of working when you put your application forward.
Other benefits include:
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS pension and Indemnity covered
- Regular social events throughout the year (COVID dependent)
- Nurses have afternoon off for forum once every 8 weeks (when it falls on a working day)
- Training encouraged and anything staff want to train in will be authorised by Nurse Manager
- Overtime is offered on a Saturday at a higher pay rate
To be considered for this opportunity you will hold the following:
- Experience working in Primary Care
- Formal qualification in Minor Illness and Prescribing
- Ability to see patients for Minor Illnesses independently
If you've said yes to all of the above and are looking for your next career step, apply now to be considered for this opportunity.
Applying for permanent jobs through Chase Medical is an easy and stress-free way to secure your dream job, ideal salary and employment package as our team of experienced recruitment consultants will handle all negotiations for you!
If you'd like to apply for this opportunity, or simply find out more about it, then call Sarah Cawthorne on 0114 2757421 or click apply now for a quick call back.