Hove, East Sussex, England
- £ 17.64 - 17.64 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Sep 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
£17.64 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Nights | Small Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A small private nursing home in Hove is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to work nights.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care and is independently owned and operated, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract to work full-time nights, with shifts covering a flexible, 7 day rota
• Competitive pay rates of £17.65 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent
• Paid breaks
• A friendly and supportive working environment in an independent home
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care. You will also assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate previous experience, ideally in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.