Nurse Home Manager
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 60000.0 - 60000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 25 Sep 2020
- 25 Oct 2020
£60,000 p/a | RGN/RMN Considered | 40 Hours - Days | Elderly & Dementia Home
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nurse Manager to lead and develop a large nursing home in North Glasgow.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• A great annual salary of £60,000
• Day shifts only, with some evenings & weekends required due to the seniority of the role
• A company pension scheme and a generous annual leave allowance
• Ongoing training and development programmes in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
Applicants for this RN/Nurse-Qualified Care Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN and have completed a recognised management qualification
• Proven management experience within the UK/Scottish care home sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience, with good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Able to offer commitment and longevity to the role
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLanark, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Registered Manager North Lanarkshire- £50K + bonus I am currently recruiting for an experienced Nursing Home manager with an SVQ Le...