Occupational Health Advisor - Mental Health
Plymouth, Devon, England
- £ 38000.0 - 38000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Sep 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
Occupational Health Advisor in Mental Health, Full time, £38k, Plymouth.
We are working with a large OH Provider to source an Occupational Health Nurse specialising in Mental Health to work at their client's site within the Royal Dockyard in Plymouth. This is a full-time permanent position and they are seeking registered mental health nurses with experience in work related issues.
Main duties of the role include:
• Developing policy and strategy for managing mental health.
• Coaching and supporting clinical staff with regard to mental health cases.
• Design and deliver training relating to mental health.
• Provide evidence-based case management for referrals where mental health is a factor.
Requirements of the role:
• Registered mental health nurse.
• Experience in work related issues such as stress, bullying, and mental health awareness.
• Experience delivering stress resilience training.
• CBT trained.
• Familiar with mental health first aid.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day to be worked between the hours of 7.45am and 4.00pm.
Salary is up to £38,000 per annum plus benefits.
Please apply now if you are interested.
This job was posted to Occupational health in Plymouth, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000.0 - 32000.0 Per yearFull timeBank...Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Chase Medical is working on behalf of a leading provider in Occupational Health, who have an immediate opening for an Occupational ...