Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 25700.0 - 34300.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 Sep 2020
- 22 Oct 2020
I am looking for a Registered Nurse to join our small reputable nursing home in a safe, caring, responsive & well led organisation. £15.00ph, (£34,300pa FT) Full time or part time, day's or nights hours available. Permanent position based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
If you are a qualified NMC Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council pin please look no further as we need you!
COVID 19 / Coronavirus - We understand that this is a very unsettling time for all of us especially health professionals - all of our services have taken many precautions to ensure they are still able to recruit and ensure the safe procedures are followed at all time.
- Service: Purpose Built Nursing Home
- Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- Care category: Old Age, Physical Disability, Younger Adults, Palliative Care
- Number of Residents: 32
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Salary: £15.00 per hour (£25,700 - £34,300 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience + £1000 welcome bonus
- Hours: Very flexible offering part time and full-time hour contract 22, 33 or 44 hours
- Shifts: Depending on your preference days, nights or mixed shift patterns available, shifts are 8/8
- Contract: Permanent
The home manager: Has gained many years' experience in providing care and support to people, to enrich their lives. Knowledgeable and committed leader who is passionate about delivering the highest standards in care and quality of life for Residents. This approach is extended and has the same caring nature towards colleagues and with them to ensure everybody is working in a way that they gain the most benefit, in a warm and welcoming home.
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme for newly qualified registered nurse that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support to start your career journey.
Shifts and Hours: We can be very accommodating offering full time and part time hours, days only, nights only or mixed shifts, in certain circumstances we can look at fixed shifts.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
• Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
• DBS check paid by employer
• A thorough induction programme
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Leadership & management development
• 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
• CPD top up
• Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
• Indemnity insurance for all nurses
• Childcare vouchers
• Free uniform
• Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
For more information regarding this registered nurse vacancy or to apply, please contact Emily Nachman on 01489 774 221 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Text Number: 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there and job title: Registered Nurse so I know it's from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29250.0 - 36699.0 Per yearFull timePermanentNorthampton, Northamptonshire, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health and Complex Care Rehabilitation Location: NorthamptonSalary: £29,250 - £36,699 per annum (...
£ 24000.0 - 36000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDaventry, Northamptonshire, England
Staff Nurse - Complex Care / Brain injuries Location: Daventry, NorthamptonSalary: £24,000 to £36,000 per annum ( &pou...