Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 18.6 - 18.6 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 21 Sep 2020
- 21 Nov 2020
Up to £18.60 per hour (Circa £46.4K and NHS Band 6 equivalent) | 48 Hours | Nights | Large Care Home | Good CQC |
A large nursing home in East Leeds is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work 4 nights per week on a permanent basis.
In addition to providing elderly and dementia care, the CQC compliant home provides more specialist care packages to adults with brain injuries and physical disabilities.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 48 hours/4 nights per week
• Permanent night shifts of 7.45pm – 8am, covering a flexible, 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates of up to £18.60 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £46,425
As Night Nurse, you will manage all aspects of clinical and personal care for a caseload of residents during the night shift and will lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally you will have previous UK nursing home experience, or will have a keen interest in working in elderly care
• You will be flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.