Practice Nurse - Locum
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 25.0 - 42.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Sep 2020
- 17 Mar 2021
Chase Medical want you!! Practice Nurses of Birmingham, do you want Flexible, outstanding paid work within Primary Care! Well look no further because here at Chase we have some great opportunities available.
Locum work with Chase Medical Offers
- Great Rates of Pay - Our locum Practice Nurses earn £25 to £32 per hour and this includes holiday pay!!
- Flexible work patterns - As there are no minimum amounts of shifts you can choose to do you are literally in charge of when you work and when you don't want to work! A lot of these shifts are bookable in advance as well and this will allow planning of your own work rota.
- The App - Our App allows you to be in control of your work! It offers Digital Timesheets and a simple way to view local shifts!
- Career Benefits - We at Chase work with some of the most established practices within primary care, this is going to provide you with some amazing career opportunities!
Chase Medical is a well-established market leading agency for recruitment of healthcare staff within the primary care sector. We offer both permanent and locum opportunities for the right candidates. We also offer a referral scheme where if you refer another healthcare professional you could get up to £500 if they become successfully employed through us.
As a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, we pride ourselves on the responsive and friendly service we provide to our clinicians and to the centres we work with. Joining Chase Medical will mean you'll have a dedicated recruitment consultant who will work on your behalf to find the shifts you want.
Joining Chase Medical is free, quick and easy. Once you've registered, you'll have access to shifts available at all the centres we work with across the UK! If you're a Practice Nurse interested in locum opportunities and would like an informal chat, please contact George on 0114 275 7421, or firstname.lastname@example.org.