Mental Health Nurse opportunities in Bermuda
- $ 88390.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Manager
- 18 Sep 2020
- 30 Nov 2020
I am assisting with the recruitment of registered nurses with experience in Mental Health to the beautiful Island of Bermuda. This is a great opportunity to gain international experience and develop your career while living in a beautiful location. Bermuda is a fabulous place to live with pink sand beaches, dramatic beautiful coastline and an average temperature of 23 degrees Celsius.
Moving to Bermuda means a commitment of at least 2 years. This ensures you have time to acclimatise and enjoy your new role before heading home again, if that is what you chose to do. Head Medical can assist with the paperwork involved in working overseas including assistance in registering with the Bermuda Nursing Council and obtaining your work permit.
There are opportunities available within hospital wards and community teams so if you have relevant experience and qualifications please get in touch with me and we can discuss the options available to you.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Graduate of a registered nurse education programme recognised by the Bermuda Nursing Council
• Registered with NMC (or equivalent)
• At least 2 years post-qualification nursing experience within Mental Health Nursing
• Current certifications: CPR
• Excellent communication skills with fluent English - native speaker or IELTS level of 7 required
For more information please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me Apply
Ref: 9158 VB