RGN Adult Nurse
Diss, Norfolk, England
- £ 16.0 - 17.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Sep 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
£16 - £17 p/h + Paid Breaks/Band Equivalent | 24 Hours - Days | Elderly Nursing Home | Good CQC | Short Shifts Available
A leading Norfolk nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN Staff Nurse to work part time days.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and disability care packages in a beautiful setting in the Norfolk countryside.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 24 hours per week
• Flexible day shifts, worked on long (7.30am – 8.30pm) or short days (7.30am-2.30pm or 2pm – 8.30pm)
• Great pay rates of £16 per hour on weekdays and £17 per hour on weekends, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A great employment package which includes training programmes and some industry leading benefits
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience in a UK nursing home setting, or keen to work in older peoples’ services
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
• Confident managing clinical records, administering medication and coordinating care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24755.0 - 27121.0 Per yearFull timePermanentIpswich, Suffolk, England
We have an exciting opportunity for Registered Nurse to join a professional and dedicated team at a Neurological Care Centre in Ips...