Nurse Home Manager
Cranbrook, Kent, England
- £ 40000.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 18 Sep 2020
- 4 Dec 2020
£40,000 - £45,000 p/a | Full-Time Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A small private nursing home in a rural setting near Cranbrook requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse Manager with a background in elderly care to lead the team and develop the service.
The small home provides round the clock care and support to approx. 30 older people in a home from home setting and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements, so as Home Manager your primary focus will be maintaining the already good standards achieved in the home.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time days, with some flexibility and on-call required due to the seniority of the role
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience, which reflects the small size of the home
• A supportive working environment in a small care company
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD ideally have completed or are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
• From a strong background in elderly care, ideally with experience as CQC Registered Manager
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Cranbrook, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentEast Grinstead, West Sussex, England
JOB DESCRIPTION - NURSING HOME MANAGER- ELDERLY CARE - EAST GRINSTEADPosition: Registered Nursing Home ManagerField: Elderly Care /...