RGN Adult Nurse
Southall, Greater London, England
- £ 17.5 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Sep 2020
- 14 Nov 2020
£17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Days | Small Nursing Home |
A small private nursing home in Southall has a full-time vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their days nursing team.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week
• Flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Competitive pay rates of £17.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £32,760
In this RGN Staff Nurse role, you will coordinate clinical care for a caseload of residents, and will be responsible for safely managing and administering medications and ensuring up to date clinical records.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally you will have previous experience in a UK nursing home setting, or will have an interest in working in elderly care
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
If you would like more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.