A&E / Occupational Health Nurse
London, Greater London, England
- £ 35000.0 - 36000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Sep 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
Occupational Health Nurse – Battersea, London. F/T, £36K
A great career opportunity for an A&E or Community nurse, in London, looking to ditch the night shifts for a well-paid Occupational Health Nurse role working Monday to Friday.
We are working with an OH Provider to source a Registered Nurse for an Occupational Health Nurse role in Battersea, London. This role will support the OH Nurse Manager at the Northern Line Extension with the provision of an occupational health service.
You will undertake health checks including safety critical medicals and health surveillance. You will participate in the delivery of a heath program to improve the health and wellbeing of employees. The role will involve the delivery of wellbeing and OH services at other sites across London as requested.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Pre-placement medical screening
• Safety critical medicals
• Screening can include lung function tests, audiometry tests, drug and alcohol screening and night worker assessments
• Support the OH Manager at NLE in the development and deliver annual wellbeing program site wide to include monthly campaigns of general and construction related health topics
• Develop and deliver Powerpoint presentations as directed
• Deliver lifestyle screening with the development of personal lifestyle plans for patients and follow-up care
• Carry out peripatetic wellbeing activities on our client sites across Greater London
• Carry out health surveillance screening based on relevant occupational health risks (including, skin, HAVS, lung and noise health surveillance)
• On-call to offer onsite emergency response to pre-hospital emergencies and trauma
• Continuous site familiarisation including in depth knowledge of site plans, emergency points and site access
• Supporting the Nurse Manager in the day-to-day running of a nurse led walk in centre onsite dealing with injuries and illnesses
You will need to be a Registered Nurse with experience in A+E, Community Nursing, or Occupational Health. You must have emergency treatment experience. You must be a competent lone worker who is prepared to be flexible in a role that involves some travel to client sites across central London from their base in Battersea.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an A+E or community nursing background looking to gain experience within Occupational Health, or for an Occupational Health Nurse looking for a new challenge.
Working hours are 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary is £36k per annum.
Please apply now if interested.
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Occupational health in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...