RGN Unit Nurse Manager
Yeadon, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 19.0 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 17 Sep 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
Up to £19 p/h – Circa £39.5K – Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home - Good CQC
A large nursing home in the Yeadon area currently requires a qualified RGN to work as Unit Nurse Manager in the general nursing unit.
The CQC compliant home offers general elderly and dementia nursing care to older adults in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by the highest standards of care.
Details of this Unit Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts, including some weekends
• Competitive pay rates of up to £19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and a salary in the region of £39,500
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within the general nursing unit within the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What our client is looking for in a Unit Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Demonstrate previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to deliver effective clinical leadership
• Passionate about providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.