Chichester, West Sussex, England
- £ 16.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Sep 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
Up to £18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Full time or Part time | Days or Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A small private nursing home in Chichester is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time or part-time days, with days or nights available on a flexible basis (the home can be flexible)
• Competitive hourly pay rates of up to £18 depending on experience
• A great working environment in a fully compliant home, with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate, manage and implement care plans for a caseload of residents in addition to leading a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting, or demonstrate a keen interest in working in the care home sector
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota to meet the needs of the home
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.