Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN )
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
- £ 31300.0 - 33600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Sep 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Salary: £31,395 - £33,638 per annum ( up to £17.25 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference
Shifts : Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference (12 hour shifts)
Hospital Details: This 12 bed mental health hospital provides a therapeutic environment to aid the recovery for young women aged 18 years and above with a primary diagnosis of emerging or personality disorder. The service users may display self-harming and suicidal behaviour with a secondary diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder.
The Team: The Hospital has a full MDT (Multidisciplinary team) comprising of a Consultant, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, OT, Social Worker, Support and Administration Staff. The aim is to work as a close team providing a holistic range of assessments and treatments.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse ), the Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
• Many benefits in line with the NHS
• A thorough induction programme
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Ongoing and regular training and support
• A fantastic preceptorship programme
• Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
• A variety of flexible working options
• Free on-site parking
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Free meals on shift
• Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel & Leadership & management development
• Long service award
• Enhanced support with Return to Practice
• Support with your NMC PIN revalidation
• 33 days annual leave
• Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as Aan extra days annual leave
• Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
• CPD top up
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32591.94 - 32591.94 Per yearFull timePermanentPalgrave, Diss, Suffolk, England
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve? We don't just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn't e...