Roundhay, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 28000.0 - 37700.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Sep 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
Permanent and Flexible Shifts!
- Location: Roundhay, Leeds
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia, Speech Impairment, Stroke
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Rooms: 40
- Salary: £16.50 - £28,000 - £37,700 negotiable depending on experience!
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check, fantastic Learning & Development programme
- Hours: Fully flexible either 22 hours, 33 hours or 44 hours - part time or full time dependant on your preference
- Shifts: Permanent days or permanent nights or mixed - 8/8 start and finish times
****Good CQC rating****
****Rated 9.6/10 on carehome.co.uk****
I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within this service located Leeds, West Yorkshire. This service is a small 40 bed home, they take pride in their team and look after their residents with the upmost passion and care, the staff understand that all their residents are people just like them. The t eam are thoughtful and compassionate and have a good team bond.
The Home provides an ideal environment for older people who are looking for nursing care and memory care for those living with dementia. All care plans are individualised for each residents' needs, with the team experienced in many differing nursing challenges, including respite, convalescence and palliative care.
Newly Qualified Nurses:
My client offers a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
The homes motto is: "Being kind is built into everything we do, we treat each and every resident, their loved ones and our team in a way that we would want to be treated myself."
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Emily Nachman on 01489 774 221 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Roundhay, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760.0 - 40800.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBurnley, Lancashire, England
I would like to introduce you to this new role of a Functional Assessor. Assessing claimants writing reports for the private client...