- £ 25700.0 - 34300.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Sep 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
- Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Old Age, Palliative Care
- Salary: £15.00 - £25,700 - £34,300 negotiable depending on experience
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check, fantastic Learning & Development programme
- Hours: Full-time (33hrs/44hrs) or part-time (22hrs) available
- Shifts: Permanent days or permanent nights or mixed - 8/8 start and finish times
*Rated 9.5/10 on carehome.co.uk
*Supportive manager and team
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen, I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work with a very reputable nursing home located in Runcorn, Cheshire. This service is a small 54 bed home, they take pride in their team and look after their residents with the upmost passion and care, the staff understand that all their residents are people just like them. The t eam are thoughtful and compassionate and have a good team bond.
The Home provides an ideal environment for older people who are looking for nursing care and memory care for those living with dementia. All care plans are individualised for each residents' needs, with the team experienced in many differing nursing challenges, including respite, convalescence and palliative care.
Newly Qualified Nurses:
My client offers a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved
by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Review from Son of Resident: "A friendly, caring professional environment where residents are treated like people rather than patients - home from home."
• Many benefits in line with the NHS
• Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
• A thorough induction programme
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
• Leadership & management development
• 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
• CPD top up
• Free eye test and savings on optical care
• Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
• Indemnity insurance for all nurses
• Childcare vouchers
• Free uniform
• Free DBS
• Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Emily Nachman on 01489 774 221 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31824.0 - 32760.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCrewe, Cheshire, England
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced registered nurse - RGN nurse (registere...