Shepperton, Surrey, England
- £ 42000.0 - 46000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 16 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
Position: Night Nurse
Location: Shepperton, Surrey
Hourly rate: £19
Hours: 36 - 48
Attention senior nurses, night nurses and general nurses!
Purosearch recruitment are currently searching for a strong nurse who is looking for a night nurse role in the Shepperton area of Surrey.
You will be part of a new, growing nursing team and lead the night shift.
The nursing home…
The nursing home is a very well run and reputable nursing home in Shepperton and has just added nursing to its service. The unit will be 15 beds.
The Night Nurse specification…
• Must have a nursing qualification
• You will have experience of working in a nursing home environment
• You will have a passion for elderly care
• Be passionate about providing high quality care
• Be happy to work on the floor
The Night Nurse remuneration…
• £19 p/h
• Paid overtime
• Paid breaks
• Excellent benefits
• Prepared meals
• Paid NMC
• Paid training
• New qualifications paid for
• Excellent working environment
If you would like to apply, please forward your most updated CV and call Jason on 0207 952 7641 to find out more details about this clinical deputy manager role.
(Keywords: Night nurse, nurse, shift lead, deputy nursing home manager, clinical lead, RGN, RMN, RNLD, unit manager, lead nurse, senior nurse, dementia nurse, elderly care)