Theatre Scrub Team Lead – Nurse or ODP
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 42000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Sep 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
Up to £42,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits | RGN or ODP Considered
An experienced RGN or ODP with extensive experience in a Scrub role is required to work as Theatre Team Lead Scrub Nurse/Practitioner in a leading private hospital in the Harley Street Medical District.
What the hospital is offering the successful Scrub Team Lead Nurse/ODP and details of the role:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £42,000 depending on experience
• A great staff benefits package which can be further discussed at interview
As Scrub Team Lead, you will coordinate the team of Scrub RNs and Practitioners and will maintain a safe and high-quality patient experience for patients undergoing a range of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic, plastics and endoscopy.
You will deliver effective line management and will conduct appraisals, support junior team members and lead on clinical supervisions along with participating in clinical audits and governance.
Applicants for this Scrub Team Lead Nurse/ODP should meet the following criteria:
• Registered with the NMC as an Adult General Nurse/RGN or with the HCPC as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate proven experience in scrub setting in a leadership role - must have gynaecology and urology experience
• Driven to provide the highest standards of patient care, safety and customer service
• You will have completed recognised clinical qualifications such as Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist or an equivalent in addition to a teaching/assessing/mentorship qualification
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...