Community Psychiatric Nurse working in a Peterborough based recovery team
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
- £ 24.0 - 24.55 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
We are supporting a fantastic adult recovery service based close to the city of Peterborough, known for more than just the incredible University offerings but also offering some amazing sites and locations which makes the location ideal.
This service is working within on of the most favourable NHS Trusts who cover the east of England and the surrounding areas, working with people of all ages and make sure their services are wide ranging and will integrated. This team in particular would be supporting those of ages 18-35 with a variety of mental health conditions as a care coordinator.
The working hours for this position is offered at 37.5 hours, they will be flexible for part time as well should this be required. The service core working hours are from Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
* Care Co-ordination of a community caseload of service users in line with CPA process and Trust policy.
* Working with an MDT and engaging with aspects of clinical assessment, planning and review.
* Engage with the MDT duty worker system - triage referrals, complete assessments or complete urgent contacts to service caseload as need requires.
Key details of the role:
* Mental Health Nurse
* Band 6
* Start date - 2/3 weeks
* Duration - 3 month ongoing contract
* Full Time position (Will consider part time)
* CMHT Team
* £24ph - £24.55ph
Call Cameron on (phone number removed) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
* Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Quick & simple online registration
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
* Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.