RGN Night Nurse Manager
Warrington, Cheshire, England
- £ 19.24 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 16 Sep 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
£19.24 p/h – Circa £36K | 36 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading Warrington elderly and dementia home currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Night Manager.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract, working nights on a flexible rota (some days may be required for training and development purposes and to attend managers meetings etc)
• Rates of pay of £19.24 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £36,000
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Night Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Candidates for this Night Manager post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven post registration experience, with recent supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
• Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and show clinical credibility, in addition to being able to support and guide the team of Nurses and HCAs on the night shift
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.