Nursing Home Manager
Wrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales
- £ 40000.0 - 60000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 16 Sep 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
£40,000 to £60,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7/8) | 40 Hours | Days | Large Care Home |
A large, privately owned care home in Wrexham requires an experienced Nurse Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification) to work as Registered Manager. The home provides long-term care to older people living with age related frailties and dementia.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what our client is offering
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
• Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary of £40,000 to £60,000 dependant on experience
As Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in managing a UK elderly nursing home
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.