Theatre Scrub Lead Nurse or ODP
Epsom, Surrey, England
- £ 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Sep 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
Circa £40,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Experience Essential | Great Benefits
A leading Surrey hospital requires an experienced Adult Nurse RGN/or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with a background working as a Theatre Scrub to join their busy Operating Department as Scrub Lead.
Details of this Scrub Lead Nurse/ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, working flexible shifts which include earlies, lates, evenings and weekends, plus participation in the on-call rota
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £40,000 depending on experience
• A generous annual leave allowance
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Theatre Scrub Lead RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in maintaining the highest standards of patient care and safety. You will actively assist in the management and organisation of care within the Operating Department and provide planned care for patients. Your workload will be predominantly clinical, with some administrative work required.
Applicants for this Scrub Lead position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• At least 5 years’ post-registration experience, with substantial experience working as a Theatre Scrub
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading a busy team
• A positive and proactive approach to leadership, demonstrating initiative and strong decision-making skills
• You will be committed to your own professional development, and will have completed post-registration training and studies relevant to this role such as Surgical First Assist or Advanced Scrub Practitioner
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.