Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 38.5 - 62.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Sep 2020
- 15 Mar 2021
Nurse Practitioners of Bristol - I need you!
Chase Medical currently have opportunities for practice nurses based in Bristol!! If you are looking to for a change of workplace, a new team or maybe just a bit more money in the run up to the festive season, then we can help!
So why work with chase?
- Great rates of pay! - Yes, it's true, Nurse Practitioners can earn £38.50 to £62 per hour and that includes holiday pay.
- Flexible working - Now when we say flexible, we mean it. You have control of your shifts and when you work! Because there are no minimum hours or shift amounts you are fully in control of when you want to work!
- Amount of shifts available - Because we work with so many primary care practices, we have a huge amount of shifts available for you!!
- Match your skills - because of the range of shifts we have; you can utilise your full skill set in different primary care institutions.
Chase Medical is a well-established market leading agency for recruitment of healthcare staff within the primary care sector. We offer both permanent and locum opportunities for the right candidates. We also offer a referral scheme where if you refer another healthcare professional you could get up to £500 if they become successfully employed through us.
As a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, we pride ourselves on the responsive and friendly service we provide to our clinicians and to the centres we work with. Joining Chase Medical will mean you'll have a dedicated recruitment consultant who will work on your behalf to find the shifts you want.
Joining Chase Medical is free, quick and easy. Once you've registered, you'll have access to shifts available at all the centres we work with across the UK! If you're a Nurse Practitioner interested in locum opportunities and would like an informal chat, please contact George on 0114 275 7421, or email@example.com.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse in Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...