Dorking, Surrey, England
- £ 30600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Sep 2020
- 15 Oct 2020
Location: Dorking, Surrey
Position: Staff Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
Care Categories: residential, nursing and dementia
Salary: up to £16.36 per hour £30,600 annual negotiable depending on experience
Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24, 36,48)
Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both
**5/5 Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
**Award Winning Training - accredited by City and Guilds
Further Details: We are looking for a highly motivated newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse, RN, RGN, RMN OR RNLD to work within this service located within a residential area of Dorking, Surrey.
The home provides residential, nursing and dementia care for up to 40 elderly people, including respite breaks as well as long-term care and is committed to high standards of provision within comfortable accommodation, as well as ensuring each resident benefits from a friendly approach and companionship.
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Your NMC & DBS costs paid for by the company
- Full paid induction programme
- *Free or subsidised meals
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Continuous training, mandatory and specialised
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on 01489 774 215 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Dorking, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28314.0 - 47200.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWalton-on-Thames, Surrey, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Walton-on-Thames, SurreyCare Categories: Nursing and Palliative Care f...