Burntwood, Staffordshire, England
- £ 26200.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Sep 2020
- 15 Oct 2020
- Location: Burntwood, Staffordshire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and General Nursing
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £15.30ph (£26,254 per annum based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: Paid PIN and DBS paid
- Hours: Full time or Part time (11, 22, 33 ,44-hour contracts)
- Shifts: Days/Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Come Join the UK's Market leaders in Nursing care
*Over Good 5/5 CQC Rating
*9.5/10 rated on carehome.co.uk
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced or Newly Qualified Registered nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) Registered Nurse, Adult/General Nurse, Mental health nurse or Learning Disability Nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Burntwood, Staffordshire. Our 60 Bed purpose-built home which provides a range of care including residential memory care for those living with dementia, and nursing care. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that residents or loved ones require.
Purpose of Role: To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Colleagues. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
Shift pattern and Hours: Unlike a hospital setting Nursing home can be much more accommodating with regards to more flexible shift patters. The manager can consider Fulltime/Part time/Days/Nights or Mixed shifts.
Newly Qualified Nurses: If you are about to be a newly qualified nurse please apply, we can offer fantastic support and training that has been approved and signed of by the NHS. The average starting salary with the private sector is considerably more than the NHS.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid DBS Check
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays (5.6 weeks based on fulltime)
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Pension Scheme
- NMC Re-Validation Support
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 (Please Quote Job Ref 29905) - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
*Please note we cannot accept applicants from Outside the EU or that require Tier 2 Sponsorship, your application will be auto rejected, if you unsure then please call*
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Burntwood, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33400.0 - 42000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentKegworth, Derby, Leicestershire, England
Preceptorship Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Acute Mental Health Hospital - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified menta...
£ 39000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentStoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Senior Registered Nurse / Unit Nurse Manager Location: Stoke-on-Trent, StaffordshireService Type: Specialist Care Home for young a...
£ 32629.0 - 35853.0 Per yearFull timePermanentStoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Preceptorship Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified / preceptorship staff nurse - Registered Adult Nurs...
£ 26300.0 - 38400.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse - RMN / RNLD / RGN - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced ...