Bank Theatre Practitioner - Scrub (RGN/ODP)
Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
- £ 12.69 - 16.53 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Sep 2020
- 13 Oct 2020
Our Theatre team at Hereford Hospital currently have an opportunity for a Scrub Theatre Practitioner (Nurse/ODP).
Nuffield Health Hereford Hospital is situated half a mile from the city centre and is a modern hospital offering exceptional private healthcare to the local community. We offer a vast range of first-class medical and surgical services performed by expert consultants. We're constantly investing in new facilities, recently refurbishing our day care suite and opening our new mammography unit. We take pride in the high standards of care and treatment our patients receive and have an overall CQC rating of Good. We want to be the best and safest health and wellbeing provider so that our patients, customers and partners have an exceptional experience. If you want to be part of Britain's largest not-for-profit health organisation join us at Hereford Hospital and continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
You might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, here you will discover a unique opportunity to work with some of the best in the field, and to grow your career. Not only this but you will be valued and free from the constraints that currently prevent you from achieving job satisfaction. As a Theatre Practitioner you will;
- Work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
To succeed as a Theatre Practitioner you will have;
- High levels of focus and engagement.
- A passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
Key information about the role.
SFA qualification desirable
- Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
- Access to our Pension Scheme.
- Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Salary - £12.69 - £16.53 per hours (dependent on experience)
Closing date - 13/10/2020
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24750.0 - 32520.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHereford, County of Herefordshire, England
Our Theatre team at Hereford Hospital currently have an opportunity for an Anaesthetic & Recovery Theatre Practitioner (Nurse/O...