Registered Children Home Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 35000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Sep 2020
- 14 Mar 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone with Registered Manager Experience and knowledge of children's care homes to join a market-leading luxury healthcare provider in the West Midlands. They are looking for a Residential Home Manager to oversee the running of a care home in Birmingham. The job comes with a salary of up to £40k p/a.
As a Registered Healthcare Manager, you will be working in a home that provides care for children with challenging and complex needs. You must, therefore be an experienced and motivated Children's Home Manager.
If you were currently in this Registered Manager role, here are some things you might've done last week:
- Been responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the service
- Worked in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team to ensure a high-quality service
- Assisted the care and nursing team in providing the very best care for children and young people
- Working into the broader management team to support and drive the service forward
To apply for this position, you will need Registered Home Manager experience, and experience within children's services, with demonstrable leadership experience in managing teams. A relevant degree, and a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management or equivalent, are essential, along with children/young person assessment skills, including risk assessment.
In return for your expertise and commitment, as Residential Care Home Manager in Birmingham, you will receive:
- A salary of £35,000 - £40,000 p/a (reviewed annually)
- Clear scope for salary and career progression
- An employer who has a genuine interest in improving outcomes for children & supporting staff to achieve this
- Comprehensive Induction Program
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials to apply for this Registered Manager job in Birmingham, please click apply or contact Ryan at Leaders In Care on 0161 235 1643.
Leaders in Care is one of the UK's leading Nursing and Social Care recruitment companies.