Deputy Manager - RGN
Batley, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 19.0 - 19.38 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Sep 2020
- 13 Oct 2020
£19.38 per hour
Purosearch are currently looking for a Deputy Manager for a medium service with a GOOD' cqc rating which has an excellent reputation with the local community. You will be joining an active, multi-disciplinary team who are dedicated to providing the highest standards of nursing care.
My client is looking for an experienced, innovative and dynamic Deputy Manager with a proven track record in leadership and management; you will be a key budget holder and a senior member of the management team.
This role would suit someone who relishes a challenge and has the drive and determination to continue to work alongside the staff and leadership team to continue improving the home.
Job Requirements of the Deputy Manager:
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• General management of the nursing areas
Skills/ Qualifications of the Deputy Manager:
• Previous managerial experience
• Clinical background & a strong leader
• Hands on practical approach, Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
To apply please contact Shona on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com