London, Greater London, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Sep 2020
- 15 Oct 2020
18 Week Support are currently seeking Endoscopy Nurses to join our enthusiastic team for weekend and weekday sessions in the London and surrounding areas.
18 Week Support are providing a 7-day endoscopy service to assist London NHS Trusts with bringing down their endoscopy backlog. Sessions during the week and weekends are being offered to those willing to join us in this exciting service.
Working as part of a fantastic team or Nurses led by excellent Endoscopy Consultants and supported by the 18 Week Support Head of Nursing.
- Endoscopy Nurses (Band 5+)
- London & Surrounding areas
- Starting ASAP
- 7-day service, weekday and weekend sessions available
- Highly competitive day rate
- Travel and accommodation booked and paid when needed
- Ensuring a high standard of care is provided to patients at all times
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Caring for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures
- Demonstrating high quality of clinical practice and skills
- Managing patient pathway (Admissions/Procedure Room/Discharge)
- Nursing Degree / Diploma
- NMC Pin / Registration with no restriction on practice
- Proven experience working in Endoscopy
- Ideally 2 years minimum Endoscopy experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Supportive team
- Regular shifts
- Vetted safe environment
- Excellent daily session rate
- Travel and accommodation booked and covered for those willing to travel
18 Week Support are keen to hear from experienced Endoscopy Nurses that are looking for regular weekend work and to be part of a well-coordinated, friendly insourcing team.
For more information please contact the 18 Week Support recruitment team at: Apply
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...