Practice Nurse, Littlehampton
Littlehampton, West Sussex, England
- £ 31000.0 - 36000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Sep 2020
- 13 Oct 2020
Are you a Practice Nurse that would like to be spend more time focussing on diabetes? How does a part-time role that allows you to focus on diabetes sound? If that sounds good, then this Practice Nurse role is the one for you!
£31,000 FTE - £36,000 FTE + NHS Pension + 4 weeks holiday + BH
- Seeking a Practice Nurse with a specialist interest in diabetes
- Passionate team, made up of GPs, Nurses and more!
- Excellent management structure in place
- Very supportive environment
- Lots of flexibility around working days
- Opportunity to progress as a Practice Nurse, specialising in diabetes
- Receive support as your career develops
- Dedicated diabetes clinics
- Dedicated diabetes-focussed Practice Nurse
- Part-Time, two days per week
- Work closely with the nursing team
- Deliver exceptional service all patients!
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!