Deputy Manager (Nurse Qualified) - Grantham - £40k
Grantham, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 15 Sep 2020
- 13 Oct 2020
Role: Deputy Manager (Nurse Qualified)
Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire
Salary: £40,000 p/a
Hours: FULLY SUPERNUMERARY!
A highly regarded nursing in Grantham currently have a deputy manager vacancy available. The home has a fantastic reputation within its local area and pride themselves on the excellent standards of care they provide. The home cares for the elderly and those with dementia, so whilst prior experience in a deputy manager role isn't essential, experience caring for the elderly would be desirable.
This well-established care home have a strong staff team and this really is a unique and fantastic opportunity for a nurse looking to work in a supportive and caring environment where they can truly feel valued and develop their management abilities.
If you are a proactive registered nurse who enjoys working in a fast paced environment then apply today to find out more! This is a deputy manager position and although there will be the expectation that you jump on the floor where necessary, this is a fully supernumerary role!
The Role & Qualifications:
• To lead/ support a team of staff
• To oversee care plans
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Supernumerary and on the floor shifts
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
• Experience in similar care environment
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards
This role would be suitable for: Senior Nurse, Senior RGN/RMN, Head of Care, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Unit Lead, and Clinical Team Leader.
To be put forward for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate in calling Abbie at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply! I look forward to receiving your application!