Clinical Lead - Nottingham
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 17.5 - 18.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Sep 2020
- 13 Oct 2020
£18.00 per hour
Purosearch is looking for a hard-working and caring professional to build on an existing team.
I'm currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead (RGN/RMN) for a medium nursing home in Nottingham. My client is committed to excellence in all that they do. Residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment whilst staff help promote independence.
The Clinical Lead will be a natural leader who will have overall responsibly for the clinical team, ensuring the service are delivering the highest standard of care and all regulatory standards are being met at all times. You will train staff and help support the Home Manager.
Clinical Lead Requirements:
• RGN or RMN qualified with valid Nursing PIN
• Motivated with the ability to promote exceptional practice
• Exceptional clinical knowledge
• You will have experience in leading a team and good management qualities
Clinical Lead Benefits:
• A competitive salary of £18.00 per hour
• On-going training and development.
For more information or to apply please call Becky at Purosearch on 01904 570050 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org